Camp Cedar Springs
Camp Cedar Springs is a 3-day, 2-night environmental education experience for fifth-graders that takes place each spring.
Camp Cedar Springs offers students the unique opportunity to move their education from the classroom into nature. Over the three days students take part in educational and recreational activities including:
- Wildlife education
- Watershed protection
- Forestry history and skills
- Rock climbing
- Wilderness survival skills
- and more!
Kokanee & Crystal Springs
April 1 - 3, 2020
April 15 - 17, 2020
Wellington & Woodin
April 20 - 22, 2020
Maywood Hills & Westhill
April 22 - 24, 2020
Frank Love & Shelton View
April 27 - 29, 2020
Hollywood Hill, Cottage Lake & Sunrise
April 29 - May 1, 2020
May 4 - 6, 2020
May 6 - 8, 2020
Kenmore & Lockwood
May 11 - 13, 2020
Moorlands & Arrowhead
May 13 - 15, 2020
Bear Creek & Eastridge
May 18 - 20, 2020
|Student who qualifies for free or reduced-price meals||$80|
|Adult Group Leader||$40|
- Student fees can be paid by cash or check at the school office along with a registration form.
- If paying the full $160 fee, you may use the district's online credit card payment program. A $1.95 convenience fee is assessed during checkout.
- Families who qualify for free or reduced-price meals must submit their registration form with a qualification letter provided by Food Services or have signed permission on the registration form to release this information. Contact Food Services at 425-408-7657 with questions regarding qualification.
Adult Group Leaders
Each camp session is staffed with a limited number of volunteer parent/adult group leaders. Please check with your students's school for space availability before making payment to be an adult group leader. The ratio for adult group leaders to students is 2 adult leaders per 10-14 students in each cabin. Additional group leaders can be added for special needs students. This registration fee covers room and board.
Scholarship Donation (optional)
Please consider a tax deductible donation to the outdoor educational scholarship fund. Your donation will make camp affordable for all students. Donations will be accepted during the designated enrollment period for the current school year. Please inquire with the school's office for more information.
Registration forms will be available in Winter 2020
- For registration questions, contact your teacher or school office
- For Free/Reduced Lunch questions, call Food Services at 425-408-7657
- For Special Dietary requests, contact Cedar Springs camp directly.