Summer Office Hours
Lockwood office will be on the below Summer Hours from June 21st to Aug. 30th.
- Between June 21st and 30th, office will be open Mon. - Thurs. from 9:30 - 3:00.
- Office closed in July.
- Between Aug 1st and Aug. 30th office will be open Mon. - Thurs. from 9:30 - 3:30.
Normal School Day: 9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Early release Wed: 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Students should not arrive on campus before 9:10 a.m.
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Process for When a Student is Going to be Late or Absent
We ask that you call or email by 10:00 am if your child is going to be late to school or absent. When leaving a message please include your child's name, their teacher's name and the reason for their absence.
Call our 24 hour Attendance Line - 425-408-5810 OR
Email the Office email@example.com and teacher with their student's absence update.
- Families need to call or email every day their child is home ill.
- For student's taking Vacation outside of the school calendar, they must submit a Request for Excused Absence Form.
- Doctor's notes can be faxed directly to school 425.408.5802
- See the school district calendar showing which days are early release days.
- Information about the procedures we'd like drivers to follow when driving students to or from school is available on the Arrival and Dismissal Procedures page.
- Information regarding early pick-up procedures and after-school passes, or car, or bus passes can be viewed on the After-School Authorizations (Car and Bus Passes, etc.) page